- self-motivated and hardworking
- a talented creative
- a proficient administrator
- an experienced professional
- a reliable project and event coordinator
- a trusted people person with integrity
- devoted to animals (dogs, cats, even bees!)
Contact informationLaurie Schneider
Based out of the Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, University of Minnesota 1986
- Owner & Photographer, Laurie Schneider Photography Studio.
- Co-Founder and Event Coordinator, Red Letter Wedding Day, not-for-profit wedding consumer education & industry networking group.
- Teacher of Photography, for children & adults at IFP and MCP Educational Art Centers.
- Arts Program Director, Teacher & Event Coordinator, Portage for Youth, not-for-profit safe place for girls at risk.
- Co-Founder, Newsletter Editor & Exhibit Curator, WPVA Women Artists, not-for-profit arts organization.
- Business & Production Manager, Design Firm. Client & vendor relations, day-to-day management, production, supervise professional design staff, accounting. Plus Event Coordinator & Board Secretary, NAWBO, National Assoc. of Women Business Owners.
- Executive Assistant & Staff Supervisor, National Health Grant. Liaison for Director & his professional staff, hired & supervised administrative & survey staff of 40, lecture & travel arrangements, designed presentations, administrative support.
- Executive Assistant to Director of Operations Center Companies and to International Comptroller at Carlson Companies. Supported Director with day-to-day operation & liaison to executive branch. Audited & prepared mall lease contracts, sales reporting, travel & meeting arrangements.
- Administrative Assistant, University of Minnesota and City of Minnetonka. Customer service, word processing, coordinated national career placement interviews & events, BCA coding & processing of arrest reports, emergency radio dispatcher, City meeting minutes, handled construction bids & contracts, administrative support to Department Director.